Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Got new Emily catalog with our order!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It's wonderful! It even has a few pictures on the back cover of scenes from the new movie. Emily is so cute!

    ALL of the new stuff is in there...I haven't looked at it all, but it looks great. The new hospital gown (for both big dolls and Bitty Baby...did she have one before?) is in there, and all the pictures seem extra cute this year. I'm going to have a hard time deciding on everything this Christmas.

    There are also lots more pictures of girls with their dolls, including at least one with a cute doggy (a real one)! The scenes that the new stuff is in are just adorable...I can't wait to look through it some more! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member XX_Kitkat_XX's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2006
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lucky..I need a catalouge.Is there any place I could read the catalouges online?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the only way I ever get catalogs anymore is when I place orders. Glad to hear they're coming with the new orders now!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grrr, I got an order in on Wednesday and it still had the old catalog. Happy looking! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just did a rather largish number of orders last week. The last of it arrived yesterday, and every box came with the 20-year anniversary catalog. *sigh* I was so hoping I would get the new one! Like dianasmama and MaryCarly, I only get the catalog with orders anymore....

    At least we know that it is now available! Maybe I need to do one last order before the code expires. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 15, 2006 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got an order today complete with the new catalog [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . I've looked thru it once and it looks great. I'm looking forward to going thru it more thoroughly later- after I get it back form DD.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got an order today and I think I was more excited about seeing the new catalog. Unfortunately it came with the old one. Oh well.

    Kristin

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got my order yesturday and it had the new catolog.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner flowerinaag's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ask for a catalog online...sigh...they don't send me new ones monthly.

  10. #10
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    I don't think I'll get a catoulogue from AG, maybe but probley not, because I don't really order from AG anymore, I go to the AG store, and get a bunch of stuff while I am there....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •